5. Swim Pants: All children under the age of 4 years old (whether potty trained or not) are required to wear rubber or vinyl tight fitting swim pants underneath their bathing suit. In addition, children who are not potty trained are also required to wear a swim diaper underneath the rubber pants as an added measure of protection. NO CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT POTTY TRAINED ARE ALLOWED IN THE MAIN POOL AT ANY TIME. These pants are sold at Target/Walmart etc. In the event of fecal contamination, pool will be closed for up to 24 hours in accordance with Health Department regulations.
6. Nanny waiver: Occasional Babysitters must use guest passes, however if you have a regular full time nanny, you may fill out and sign a nanny waiver at the gatehouse to add them to your membership. Nanny’s are not eligible to use the pool at anytime if not on duty.
7. Flotation Devices: No rafts or large floats are allowed in the pool at any time.
8. Pool Closing Time: Swimming in the pool will close 10 minutes prior to closing. Please try and exit the property by closing time so our guards may finish their closing duties and depart in their budgeted time.
9. Behavior: Parents, you are responsible for the behavior of your children AND guests. The lifeguards and management are not babysitters.
10. Gymnastics: No flips or cartwheels off the side of the pool.
11. No Smoking: No smoking OR vaping inside the pool grounds.